Vermont Salt Cave - A source for CBD in Northern Vermont
CBD is the major nonpsychoactive component of Cannabis sativa. According to a 2013 study published in the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, CBD benefits include acting in some experimental models as an anti-inflammatory, anticonvulsant, antioxidant, antiemetic, anxiolytic and antipsychotic agent, and is therefore a potential medicine for the treatment of neuroinflammation, epilepsy, oxidative injury, vomiting and nausea, anxiety and schizophrenia.
According to Dr. Axe, there are 8 proven benefits to CBD.
1. Relieves Chronic Pain and Inflammation naturally by inhibiting neuronal transmission in pain pathways
2. Has Antipsychotic Effects
3. Reduces Anxiety - Effective for panic disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder, PTSD and social anxiety disorder.
4. Helps to Fight Cancer - Several scientific reports demonstrate that CBD benefits include possessing antiproliferative, pro-apoptotic effects that inhibit cancer cell migration, adhesion and invasion. A 2006 study published in the Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics found for the first time that CBD potently and selectively inhibited the growth of different breast tumor cell lines and exhibited significantly less potency in non-cancer cells.
5. Relieves nausea
6. May treat seizures and other neurological disorders
7. Lowers incidence of diabetes
8. Promotes cardiovascular health
At the Vermont Salt Cave Spa, we only sell top quality organic Vermont produced CBD products.